Data Collaborative made our transition from our existing Webex Weboffice to Quick Base a total breeze! They analyzed our existing Weboffice system and rebuilt it in Quick Base (and transferred the data) quickly with very little instruction. We were up and running in a few days.
Horizon for Homeless Children: Transition from Paper to Online Referrral System
Horizons for Homeless Children is dedicated to improving the lives of young homeless children in Massachusetts by providing high-quality early education and opportunities for play. In the past, families and children were referred to our program through a paper referral system that was then faxed to us, which had some issues. Horizons was looking to transition from paper referrals to online referrals.
- The organization needed a way to quickly and accurately manage and analyze its program and performance data.
- Needed an attendance module to mange and evaluate early childhood education programs.
- Horizon for Homeless Children worked closely with Data Collaborative to create an online referral system.
- Data Collaboraative designed a customized database that facilitated the easy entry and analysis of a wide-range of information valuable to a social service and education organization
- Data Collaborative worked efficiently to transition our systems and worked diligently to make sure that it was working properly.
- Reduced issues of not receiving referrals for families and children
- Increased the amount of families and children that have been referred to our program and placed on our waitlist
- Improved the reporting of families and children who are on our waitlist
- Worked to make sure there were no duplicates of families and children in our database
- Provided a faster system to enroll families and children into our program
- Case Managers from shelters have expressed the efficiency of this new system